How to Help
Here are just a few ways you or your organization can assist us in our mission.
Make a tax deductible financial donation to Interval House to support our programs, shelter, community outreach, victim advocacy, children’s’ or counseling programs.
Conduct a fundraising event. Hold a golf tournament, card party, musicale, luncheon, dinner party or anything creative where people can support our mission through fees, donations and auctions.
Purchase gift cards and other items on our Wish List (click to see the list)
- clothing and linens for our clients and their children
- food at local supermarkets and superstores
- local home improvement stores for building maintenance
- gift certificates to local restaurants so our clients can enjoy an evening out.
- for personal care items at drug stores and superstores
Donate tickets to local sporting events or theater performances, admissions to amusement parks or movies!
Connect us with grant opportunities for at-risk woman through your employer, club, civic group, foundations or associations.
Volunteer your time to share your talents or skills with us
Provide Pro Bono Legal Services in civil and criminal court.
Interval House will not sell, share or exchange personal contact information collected as a result of this website with other organizations.