Board and Advisory Council
- Brad Davis,WDRC
- Eric Daniels, Esq., Robinson + Cole
- Joe Furey, Co-Chief Meteorologist, WTNH Channel 8
- William J. McGurk, Retired, Rockville Bank & U.S. Navy
- Brewster Perkins, Willis HRH
Dawn M. Andresen
Dawn Andresen retired in April 2019 from her role as Product Director for The Hartford Financial Services Group, where she had worked since 1993 in program and project management, leading multi-million dollar business transformation projects. She attended Sarasota University, University of Connecticut, and the Project Management Institute of George Washington University. She joined the Interval House Board in 2014.
Board Vice Chair
Born and raised in Quebec, Ms. Champagne attended college at CEGEP Beauce-Appalaches where she earned her liberal arts degree. She moved to the U.S. in 1991 and pursued a career as a paralegal. She is currently employed at Morgan Stanley. Fluent in French, Ms. Champagne currently lives in South Windsor, with her husband, Richard, and two children. She joined the Board of Directors of the Hartford Interval House in 2016, and stepping up as Vice Chair in January 2018.
Faith Palmer has worked with youth and families in capacities including education, college readiness, advocacy, operations, and policy in Hartford and New Haven for more than a decade. Currently, she is the Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer for the City of Hartford. She earned a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Connecticut in Urban and Community Studies, and a Master of Science from Quinnipiac University in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Public Service/Nonprofit Leadership. Faith has a strong desire to serve the community and has a passion for the wellbeing of others; as a member of the Hartford Interval House Board she strives to make a difference.
Mary Bergamo is a CPA with extensive experience managing both for-profit and non-profit companies. She is currently Vice President and Controller of CBIA and Affiliates, where she is responsible for the financial administration of all CBIA products and services, including CBIA Health Connections, a nationally recognized private health insurance exchange. Mary joined the Interval House board in 2019. She is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame.
- Chuck Coursey, Coursey & Co.
- Sylvia de Haas-Phillips, Bay Path University
- Alaine Doolan, Hartford Hospital
- Molly Dworkin, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- Cynthia Enos, Webster Bank
- Morgan Ferrarotti, MassMutual
- Nilda Fernandez, UConn/CCMC Pediatric, Youth and Family HIV Program
- Martha Finkel, Webster Bank
- Stephanie Kasson, BlumShapiro
- Robert Montecalvo, Hartford Steam Boiler
- Barbie Nadal-Cristofaro, Hartford Public Schools
- Lauren Sigg, Robinson + Cole
- Breana Vessichio, Halloran & Sage