Board and Advisory Council
- Brad Davis,WDRC
- Eric Daniels, Esq., Robinson + Cole
- Brewster Perkins, Willis HRH
- Joe Furey, Co-Chief Meteorologist, WTNH Channel 8
Dawn M. Andresen
Product Director for The Hartford Financial Services Group since 1993, Ms. Andresen is an established business leader and management professional with more than 20 years program and project management leading multi-million dollar business transformation projects. She attended Sarasota University, University of Connecticut, and the Project Management Institute of George Washington University. She joined the Interval House Board in 2014.
Board Vice Chair
Born and raised in Quebec, Ms. Champagne attended college at CEGEP Beauce-Appalaches where she earned her liberal arts degree. She moved to the U.S. in 1991 and pursued a career as a paralegal. She is currently employed at Morgan Stanley. Fluent in French, Ms. Champagne currently lives in South Windsor, with her husband, Richard, and two children. She joined the Board of Directors of the Hartford Interval House in 2016, and stepping up as Vice Chair in January 2018.
Faith Palmer has worked with youth and families in capacities including education, college readiness, advocacy, operations, and policy in Hartford and New Haven for more than a decade. Currently, she is the Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer for the City of Hartford. She earned a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Connecticut in Urban and Community Studies, and a Master of Science from Quinnipiac University in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Public Service/Nonprofit Leadership. Faith has a strong desire to serve the community and has a passion for the wellbeing of others; as a member of the Hartford Interval House Board she strives to make a difference.
Sylvia de Haas-Phillips
Sylvia de Haas-Phillips is Assistant Professor and Director, Bay Path University, M.S. in Nonprofit Management and M.S.in Strategic Fundraising. She has held numerous leadership roles including at the United Way of Pioneer Valley, the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, the Irene E. and George A. Davis Foundation, Travelers Companies Foundation, and as principal of her own consulting practice. She is currently the chair of the board at Springfield School Volunteers, Springfield, MA in addition to her role as Treasurer of Interval House.
- Mary Bergamo, Connecticut Business & Industry Association
- Chuck Coursey, Coursey & Co.
- Alaine Doolan, Robinson+Cole
- Molly Dworkin, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- Cynthia Enos, Webster Bank, N.A.
- Nilda Fernandez, UConn/CCMC Pediatric, Youth and Family HIV Program
- Susy Hurlbert, Eastern Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Samia Hussein, CT Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Melinda Johnson, YWCA
- Stephanie Kasson, BlumShapiro
- Robert Montecalvo, Hartford Steam Boiler
- Barbie Nadal-Cristofaro, Hartford Public Schools
- Whitney Sweeney, The Latimer Group