Board of Directors
- Brad Davis,WDRC
- Eric Daniels, Esq., Robinson + Cole
- Joe Furey, Co-Chief Meteorologist, WTNH Channel 8
- William J. McGurk, Retired, Rockville Bank & U.S. Navy
- Brewster Perkins, Willis HRH
Dawn M. Andresen
Dawn Andresen retired in April 2019 from her role as Product Director for The Hartford Financial Services Group, where she had worked since 1993 in program and project management, leading multi-million dollar business transformation projects. She attended Sarasota University, University of Connecticut, and the Project Management Institute of George Washington University. She joined the Interval House Board in 2014.
Board Vice Chair
Born and raised in Quebec, Ms. Champagne attended college at CEGEP Beauce-Appalaches where she earned her liberal arts degree. She moved to the U.S. in 1991 and pursued a career as a paralegal. She is currently employed at Morgan Stanley. Fluent in French, Ms. Champagne currently lives in South Windsor, with her husband, Richard, and two children. She joined the Board of Directors of the Hartford Interval House in 2016, and stepping up as Vice Chair in January 2018.
Morgan Ferrarotti is a marketing and communications professional who has worked in disciplines ranging from broadcast journalism and sports marketing to brand strategy and corporate social responsibility. Past positions at The Hartford Financial Services Group, Aetna, Hartford Magazine; and WFSB Channel 3, among others, have led to her current role as Senior Director of Integrated Marketing at MassMutual, where she leads campaign planning at the enterprise level. Morgan holds a M.A. in Communications from the University of Hartford, a M.S. in Journalism from Quinnipiac University, a M.B.A. from Post University, and a B.A. in Communications from Keene State College. She joined the Board of Directors in 2019.
Mary Bergamo is a CPA with extensive experience managing both for-profit and non-profit companies. She is currently Vice President and Controller of CBIA and Affiliates, where she is responsible for the financial administration of all CBIA products and services, including CBIA Health Connections, a nationally recognized private health insurance exchange. Mary joined the Interval House board in 2019. She is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame.
- Rochelle Collins MD, LivingWell Primary Care
- Chuck Coursey, Coursey & Co.
- Nilda Fernandez, UConn/CCMC Pediatric Youth & Family HIV Prgm
- Martha Finkel, Webster Bank
- Monica Guinn, USI Insurance Services
- Armando Jimenez, Covenant Preparatory School
- Robert Montecalvo, Hartford Steam Boiler
- Damion Morgan, Community School Consultant
- Barbie Nadal-Cristofaro, Hartford Public Schools
- Faith Palmer, City of Hartford
- Lauren Sigg, Robinson + Cole
- Kate Sims, Charles River Community Health
- Charon Smalls, CREC Museum Academy
- Breana Vessichio, Halloran & Sage