Board of Directors
- Brad Davis,WDRC
- Eric Daniels, Esq., Robinson + Cole
- Joe Furey, Co-Chief Meteorologist, WTNH Channel 8
- William J. McGurk, Retired, Rockville Bank & U.S. Navy
- Icy Mounds, Webster Bank N.A.
- Brewster Perkins, Willis HRH
Born and raised in Quebec, Ms. Champagne attended college at CEGEP Beauce-Appalaches where she earned her liberal arts degree. She moved to the U.S. in 1991 and pursued a career as a paralegal. She is currently employed at Morgan Stanley. Fluent in French, Ms. Champagne currently lives in South Windsor, with her husband, Richard, and two children. She joined the Board of Directors of Interval House in 2016, served as Vice Chair from 2018-2021, and took the helm as Chair in July 2021.
Born in Brooklyn to a Cuban mother and Puerto Rican father, Barbie Nadal-Cristofaro has journeyed from being a victim once living at Interval House with her two young children to being a powerful advocate against domestic violence. Nadal-Cristofaro overcame obstacles to obtain an Associate of Science from Capital Community College, a Bachelor of Science in Sociology from Charter Oak State College, and a Master’s in Social Work from the University of Connecticut. Most recently, she completed her studies in Educational Leadership from Sacred Heart University. Nadal-Cristofaro is a social worker at Hartford Public Schools and also owns a mental health agency serving the Greater Hartford area. Fluent in Spanish, Barbie lives in Rocky Hill with her husband Victor and two children. She joined the Board of Directors in 2018 and was named Vice Chair in 2021.
Morgan Ferrarotti is a marketing and communications professional who has worked in disciplines ranging from broadcast journalism and sports marketing to brand strategy and corporate social responsibility. Past positions at The Hartford Financial Services Group, Aetna, Hartford Magazine; and WFSB Channel 3, among others, have led to her current role as Senior Director of Integrated Marketing at MassMutual, where she leads campaign planning at the enterprise level. Morgan holds a M.A. in Communications from the University of Hartford, a M.S. in Journalism from Quinnipiac University, a M.B.A. from Post University, and a B.A. in Communications from Keene State College. She joined the Board of Directors in 2019.
Mary Bergamo is a CPA with extensive experience managing both for-profit and non-profit companies. She is currently Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of CBIA and Affiliates, where she is responsible for the financial administration of all CBIA products and services, including CBIA Health Connections, a nationally recognized private health insurance exchange. Mary joined the Interval House board in 2019. She is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame.
- Jacqueline Merl Bamman, Nassau Financial Group
- Chuck Coursey, Coursey & Co.
- Nilda Fernandez, UConn/CCMC Pediatric Youth & Family HIV Prgm
- Martha Finkel, Webster Bank
- Monica Guinn, USI Insurance Services
- Armando Jimenez, Covenant Preparatory School
- Breana McNair, Academy Di Capelli
- Robert Montecalvo, Hartford Steam Boiler
- Damion Morgan, Community School Consultant
- Faith Palmer, City of Hartford
- Lauren Sigg, Robinson + Cole
- Kate Sims, Compassus
- Charon Smalls, CREC Museum Academy
- Carol Yvette Thorney, Thorney Advisors