Board of Directors
- Joe Furey, Co-Chief Meteorologist, WTNH Channel 8
- K. Prasad Menon, Simsbury-Granby Rotary Club
- William J. McGurk, Retired, Rockville Bank & U.S. Navy
- Icy Mounds, Webster Bank N.A.
- Brewster Perkins, Willis HRH
Born and raised in Quebec, Ms. Champagne attended college at CEGEP Beauce-Appalaches where she earned her liberal arts degree. She moved to the U.S. in 1991 and pursued a career as a paralegal. She is currently employed at Morgan Stanley. Fluent in French, Ms. Champagne currently lives in South Windsor, with her husband, Richard, and two children. She joined the Board of Directors of Interval House in 2016, served as Vice Chair from 2018-2021, and took the helm as Chair in July 2021.
Born and raised in Connecticut, Breana attended college at the University of Saint Joseph where she earned her liberal arts degree before earning her juris doctor at the University of Connecticut School of Law. She currently practices at Reid and Riege, P.C. She joined the Board of Directors of Interval House in 2018, served as Chair of the Governance Committee from 2018-2022 and currently serves as Vice Chair.
Morgan Ferrarotti is a marketing and communications professional who has worked in disciplines ranging from broadcast journalism and sports marketing to brand strategy and corporate social responsibility. She is currently the Global Marketing Director for the Molding Solutions business at Barnes. She held previous marketing and communications leadership roles at The Hartford Financial Services Group, Aetna, MassMutual and Stanley, Black and Decker. Morgan holds a M.A. in Communications from the University of Hartford, a M.S. in Journalism from Quinnipiac University, a M.B.A. from Post University, and a B.A. in Communications from Keene State College. She joined the Board of Directors in 2019.
Mary Bergamo is a CPA with extensive experience managing both for-profit and non-profit companies. She is currently Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of CBIA and Affiliates, where she is responsible for the financial administration of all CBIA products and services, including CBIA Health Connections, a nationally recognized private health insurance exchange. Mary joined the Interval House board in 2019. She is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame.
- Yvonne M. Alston, Indelible Impressions Consulting, LLC
- Jacqueline Merl Bamman, Nassau Financial Group
- Chuck Coursey, Coursey & Co.
- Nilda Fernandez, UConn/CCMC Pediatric Youth & Family HIV Prgm
- Martha Finkel, Webster Bank
- Ritu Goel, Metro Property LLC
- Armando Jimenez, Intuit
- Richard Marciano, Entrust Wealth Partners
- Robert Montecalvo, MunichRe
- Damion Morgan, Windsor Public Schools
- Faith Palmer, City of Hartford
- Shell Sawyer, Finding Strength with Shell
- Lauren Sigg, Robinson + Cole
- Kate Sims, Compassus
- Charon Smalls, CREC Museum Academy
- Carol Yvette Thorney, Thorney Advisors
- Ruodan Zhang, University of Connecticut