Board of Directors
- Joe Furey, Co-Chief Meteorologist, WTNH Channel 8
- K. Prasad Menon, Simsbury-Granby Rotary Club
- William J. McGurk, Retired, Rockville Bank & U.S. Navy
- Icy Mounds, Webster Bank N.A.
- Brewster Perkins, Willis HRH
Breana Vessichio, Esq.
Born and raised in Connecticut, Breana Vessichio attended college at the University of Saint Joseph where she earned her liberal arts degree before earning her juris doctor at the University of Connecticut School of Law. She currently practices at Reid and Riege, P.C. She joined the Board of Directors of Interval House in 2018, served as Chair of the Governance Committee from 2018-2022 and currently serves as Chair.
Morgan Ferrarotti is a marketing and communications professional who has worked in disciplines ranging from broadcast journalism and sports marketing to brand strategy and corporate social responsibility. She is currently the Assistant Vice President of Marketing Planning at Global Atlantic Financial Group. She held previous marketing and communications leadership roles at The Hartford Financial Services Group, Aetna, MassMutual, Barnes Group and Stanley, Black and Decker. Morgan holds a M.A. in Communications from the University of Hartford, a M.S. in Journalism from Quinnipiac University, a M.B.A. from Post University, and a B.A. in Communications from Keene State College. She joined the Board of Directors in 2019.
Rich Marciano is a seasoned professional with almost 15-years of experience in private wealth management. He specializes in planning and development of innovative investment strategies that align with clients’ long-term goals and risk tolerance. His expertise in investments and risk management will be a valuable asset to the board as we continue to build and preserve capital. Rich is a resident of Cromwell, CT where he resides with his wife, and two children.
Ruodan Zhang is Assistant Professor in the School of Public Policy at UCONN. Her research centers on nonprofit management, volunteerism, advocacy, and leadership diversity. She received a Ph.D. in Public Affairs from the O’Neill School, Indiana University-Bloomington. She holds an M.P.A. from Indiana University, and a B.Soc.Sci in Politics and Philosophy from the University of Hong Kong. Ruodan joined the Board of Directors in 2022.
- Yvonne M. Alston, Indelible Impressions Consulting, LLC
- Jacqueline Merl Bamman, Nassau Financial Group
- Chuck Coursey, Coursey & Co.
- Nilda Fernandez, UConn/CCMC Pediatric Youth & Family HIV Prgm
- Tammi Dulberger, Liberty Mutual
- Maria Ellis, MD, Women’s Health Connecticut
- Martha Finkel, Webster Bank
- Ritu Goel, Century 21 AllPoints Realty LLC
- Armando Jimenez, Intuit
- Robert Montecalvo, MunichRe
- Damion Morgan, Windsor Public Schools
- Shell Sawyer, Finding Strength with Shell
- Lauren Sigg, Esq., Robinson + Cole
- Kate Sims, Compassus
- Carol Yvette Thorney, Thorney Advisors