Make a Gift of Hope or Support
Mary-Jane Foster and all of us at Interval House are most grateful and appreciative for all your support and donations.
In last year alone, more than 5,000 women received direct service help through our programs. By supporting Interval House, you are helping in a very real way to affect change and help to rebuild healthy, productive lives free of violence.
Gifts of all sizes are greatly appreciated. Interval House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and therefore your contributions are tax deductible.
Some options for your tax-deductible giving include:
- Online gift: The simplest method of giving is by credit card.
- Recurring gifts: Support our clients year round by making a monthly gift.
- By check: Mail your gift by check: Attn: Hailey Boucher, Interval House, PO Box 340207, Hartford, CT 06134
- Appreciated Stock: Access our stock transfer information now to make a gift of appreciated securities.
Stocks and securities may be donated through your Broker or Financial planner. When you transfer stocks directly to Interval House, you will be entitled to an income tax deduction for the full market value of the securities and you will not have to pay capital gains tax on the stock appreciation. Please contact the Executive Director, 860-246-9149 ext. 312, before you transfer stock so that we may establish the value of your gift for tax purposes and ensure the security of your stock transfer.
- Matching gifts: Matching gift programs are still very much a part of many companies’ benefits. It is a way in which your charitable contribution will go further. Some companies will even match your Volunteer hours. Ask your Human Resources representative for the necessary paperwork or instructions to apply online.
- Sponsorships can be made to a specific event, ie. The Spring Gala. It is a great way to support our programs and receive recognition for your good works in the community. Sponsorships are available at several different levels, including program ads and in-kind donations.
- Employees Giving/United Way: Interval House is a member agency of the United Way of Northwest Connecticut Employee giving. You can designate Interval House as the recipient of your United Way contribution or other employee campaign.
- Gifts in Honor/Memory: A memorial or tribute gift will honor a friend, family member, coworker, etc. These gifts are lasting demonstrations of admiration, friendship and love. We will send you a tax receipt and send the honoree or family member of the deceased, a notification of your gift.
- Planned Giving: See Planned Giving for more information.
- Leave a legacy by making a bequest in your will to Interval House. This gift will enable you to make a larger gift than you might have thought possible and provide savings in state and federal death taxes. These gifts can be made by designating a specific amount or a percentage of your total assets.
In addition to monetary contributions, we encourage donors to get involved and support Hartford Interval House in the following ways:
- Third-party events: show your support by holding a fundraising event of your own with the proceeds benefitting Interval House **
- In-kind gifts: From school supplies to appliances, non-monetary gifts provide our clients with the necessary resources they need to rebuild their lives. Please see our special sections on both Third-Party events and In-Kind donations. We appreciate your support!
Interval House will not sell, share or exchange personal contact information collected as with other organizations.
For more information about making a donation of any kind to Hartford Interval House. or making a monetary gift, please call or e-mail our Executive Administrative Assistant — Hailey Boucher firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-246-9194, ext. 313.
Or go directly to Donate Now.
We genuinely thank you!