Give a Gift of Hope
Some options for your tax-deductible giving include:
- Make a one-time gift using your credit card.
- Make a monthly, recurring gift to support our clients year round.
- Mail your gift by check to: Hailey Boucher, Interval House, PO Box 340207, Hartford, CT 06134.
- Make a gift of appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) through your Broker or Financial planner. Please contact Amanda Delaura at 860-838-8461 before you transfer these types of funds so that we may establish the value of your gift for tax purposes and ensure the security of your stock transfer.
- Make a memorial or tribute gift to honor a loved one.
- Leave a legacy by making a planned gift in your will to Interval House.
- Ask your employer to match your gift or volunteer hours. See your employer’s Human Resources representative for more information.
- Make a gift through the United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut by designating Interval House as the recipient using designation code 5052.
- Sponsor an Interval House event. Sponsorships for events like our Step Up & Step Out Gala are available at several different levels, and are a great way to support our programs and receive recognition for your good works in the community. Contact Hailey Boucher at 860-838-8451 for more information.
In addition to monetary contributions, we encourage donors to get involved and support Interval House in the following ways:
- Third-party events: show your support by holding a fundraising event of your own with the proceeds benefiting Interval House.
- In-kind gifts: From gift cards to household goods, in-kind donations provide our clients with the necessary resources they need to rebuild their lives.
For information about making a donation of any kind to Hartford Interval House, please contact Hailey Boucher at email@example.com or 860-838-8451. Interval House is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal Tax ID 06-0960005.
We genuinely thank you!
Interval House will not sell, share, or exchange your personal contact information with other organizations.