Give a Gift of Hope
Interval House is grateful for generous donations of all sizes. Each year, thousands of women and children who have been impacted by domestic violence receive direct services through our programs. By supporting Interval House you are helping to affect change and to give our clients hope for healthy, productive lives free of violence.
Some options for your tax-deductible giving include:
- Make a secure online donation with your credit card.
- Mail a check to: Development Department, Interval House, PO Box 340207, Hartford, CT 06134.
- Make a gift of appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) through your broker or financial planner. Please contact Amanda Delaura at 860-838-8461 for our broker inforamation and so we will know who the donor is!
- Consider a tax-free qualified charitable distribution of up to $100,000 from your IRA. Consult your estate or tax planner for more information.
- Leave a legacy by making a planned gift in your will to Interval House.
- Ask your employer to match your gift or volunteer hours. See your employer’s Human Resources representative for more information.
- Make a gift through the United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut by designating Interval House as the recipient using designation code 5052.
- Sponsor an Interval House event. Sponsorships for events like our Step Up & Step Out Gala are available at several different levels, and are a great way to support our programs and receive recognition for your good works in the community. Contact Hailey Boucher at 860-838-8451 for more information.
In addition to monetary contributions, we encourage donors to get involved and support Interval House in the following ways:
- Third-party events: show your support by holding a fundraising event of your own with the proceeds benefiting Interval House.
- In-kind gifts: From gift cards to household goods, in-kind donations provide our clients with the necessary resources they need to rebuild their lives.
For information about making a donation of any kind to Hartford Interval House, please contact Hailey Boucher at email@example.com or 860-838-8451. Interval House is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal Tax ID 06-0960005.
We genuinely thank you!
Interval House will not sell, share, or exchange your personal contact information with other organizations.