Host a Third-Party Event
One way you can help Interval House is by hosting a Third-Party Event. A Third-Party Event is envisioned, organized, and executed by you, with proceeds benefiting Interval House. Some ideas:
Organize a benefit dinner at a local restaurant
- Host a wine and cheese reception at your home or social club
- Hold a fundraiser at your local brewery or winery
- Ask guests for donations to Interval House in lieu of gifts for a wedding or birthday
- Arrange a golf tournament or charity sports event
- Hold a fundraiser on Facebook or other social media network
- Ask a local business to donates a percentage of sales on a given day to our agency
- Organize a bake sale, tag sale, or a lemonade stand with proceeds for Interval House
- Gather teams for a walk-a-thon or race
- Just about anything else – put on your thinking caps!
The beauty of Third-Party Events is that hosts are able to share Interval House and its mission with their own networks, broadening our agency’s reach. And any money that is raised is done so without impacting Interval House’s limited staff resources.
Please review our Third-Party Event Guidelines before you begin to plan your event!