Make a Gift of Hope or Support
We are very appreciative of your continued support and so appreciate your donations. We could not do the work we do without the help of by our generous community and we Thank you so very much!
Please note: Because of limited staff resources it has become necessary to review our in-kind acceptance and drop-off procedures as follows:
Please schedule your donation drop off first by contacting our in-kind coordinator at: 860-246-9149, ext. 358.
With appointment, drop offs are accepted on Wednesdays only, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please make prior arrangements as we cannot accept anything brought to us without notification and left at our door. You will receive a tax receipt for your donation.
Hartford Shelter Needs
All shelter items listed should be new
- Gift Cards – Grocery, Stop & Shop, Shop Rite, Price Rite, Costco, Sam’s Club, etc.
- Gift Cards – Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart, Target, American Express, Visa, Master etc.
- Gift Cards – Gas Stations
- Bus Passes
- Shop Vacuum – wet/dry
- Pajamas – seasonal fabrics – all sizes (women & children)
- Slippers/Flip flops – all sizes (women & children)
- Underwear – (women & children)
- Blankets & Twin Sheets
- Umbrellas (folding size)
- Cleaning Products – bleach, pine-sol, Lysol, etc.
- Cleaning Supplies – mops, brooms, cleaning brushes, sponges, plungers
- Detergent – dish washing (automatic & regular)
- Detergent – washing machine
- Liquid hand soap
- Lysol spray and wipes (or any other disinfectant brand)
- Paper towels /Toilet tissue / Kleenex
- Paper goods – dishes, cups, napkins, plastic flatware, etc.
- Plastic garbage bags- tall, large & 55+ sizes
Thank you of your years of generosity, we look forward to the years to come!