Civil Court

Interval House is giving a vioce

Civil CourtCivil Court Building
90 Washington Street, Hartford, CT

Interval House court advocates help with civil court matters, educate victims and advocate for them within the system. We do not offer legal advice. Advocates can help with:

  • Getting an attorney
  • Restraining orders
  • Understanding custody, visitation rights, and divorce
  • Moral support and community referrals


24 HOUR CRISIS HOTLINE: 860.527.0550 | STATEWIDE: 1.888.774.2900 | LINEA DE CRISIS (SPANISH): 1.844.831.9200